Wednesday, May 11, 2011

The Purpose of My Work

My mission is to bring people closer to the divine. There are many paths to the divine. My work is not about giving people one way to the divine. My work is about sharing a vibration that will open a door for people to experience the divine. This vibration will impact people in all that they do. My only mission is to share this vibration. There are so many ways to share it. I do it through the plants.

This essence I speak of is the essence of everything. It lives within all things. When we connect to this vibration through concentration, when we quiet our minds, we begin to understand who we are. We are here to remember who we are and to live in a focused way. We must fill our lives with this essence, to bring our lives in alignment with the divine. Through concentration, we hook into this vibration and begin to understand its profound nature. Sachavacay is a land where we come to experience this vibration through the medicine of Ayahuasca.

For many years people have been asking me about Ayahuasca, about the visions, the feelings, and the preparation. While these things are important, I want to go deeper, to help people understand why we drink Ayahuasca. We are looking for happiness. The reason we go through this experience is because we want to feel happy inside. The happiness comes from realizing ourselves. That’s the whole purpose of the vine—self-knowledge, self-inquiry, and discovering who we really are. Most importantly, we come to realize this part of ourselves is always there.

~Don Diego

No comments:

Post a Comment